Thursday, July 3, 2008

What to eat for acne and benzoyl peroxide versus salicylic acid for acne

But the greatest part for me was the fact that I was able to take this home and try it not for three days but up to two months and if I did not like it then I was able to get a 100% money back guarantee form the clickbank corp. I purchased it though. It was a no lose proposition for me and I think you will say the same.
Retin A: Also a derivative from Vitamin A and very effective, it doesn't have the adverse side effect of Accutane. Its only down side is that it thins and dries the skin meaning that you would need to use an effective sunscreen moisturizer. It can be used for extended periods and is used Topically.
As Perricone states in his book The Acne Prescription, "Inflammation always comes first and it is the inflammation that is the cause of the clogged pore ..." His research points to the fact that acne is a systemic inflammatory disease that happens from the inside out.
orotoolan.blogspot.com
tags: the definite guide to acne free skin, acne precription medication that also removes wrinkles, best over the counter acne and pore refining treatment

No comments: